Wednesday 4 July 2007

Walkabout with Tommy Morrow

Despite a wonky ankle Tommy walked around the area and spent 2 hours with me giving me info on what is happening in the area. He also introduced me at TREE (Michael and Kerry) and the offices of GVRT (Bob Stoker , Roy Wallace and Paula Bradshaw). He has also volunteered to photocopy and distribute a poster I give him explaining about the photo project, this will help those in the area to find out about the project.

When I originally met Tommy I had shown him a book made up of the photos from the first exhibition of "The Northern Family" this is one of the exhibition photos of primary school children in Belfast during the morning break out in the playground. I hope to produce a similar book from my photographs of the Village Community.

Girls Alone

No comments: