Thursday 5 July 2007

Starting photography - July 2007

I will start taking some photographs of the streets and buildings and general area. There is a street festival on the 11 and 14th of July which I will photograph. I will also be photographing the main Belfast procession on the 12th and at the field.

I will also speak to Tommy Wilson about the plan to photograph a whole street and all the people who live in it.

I will also start photographing groups in the community. I NEED NAMES AND CONTACT DETAILS.

Thank you to everyone I have met so far.

What do I look like. This is me at the first exhibition of photographs of "The Northern Family" in 2005.
LMcC-folded-320x.jpg

This is the award I won last year. Peter Grugeon is a very famous photographer who donated this trophy at the time of the Queen Elizabeth II's Silver Jubilee in 1977. His photographs of her were used for the postage stamps (which as you can see is used on my trophy) and also on many banknotes worldwide.
grugeon.jpg

No comments: